Passion;s A Story Vintage Junk Journal


Lately I have been watching Agatha Christie series. They are such entertaining little movies. The inspiration for the vintage is so charmed in every scene. Needless to say they inspired me greatly to make a junk journal.


 

so digging into my stash many images I cannot tell you where they have come from and some I can.

The fabric comes from Sheila at BoHodaydreams face book group.


 

The papers are coffee stained plant dyed some of them so needless to say I cannot fit the whole journal in but I can give you a few highlight pages.

The cover is 2 pockets one with a small journal 22 pages 2 tags and a side pocket.

A authentic vintage postcard and a paper from Graphic Fairy. the second pocket two small tags. you can put what you want to in either pocket.

The cover is also a side pocket.


The open cover page is also a pocket. I used a Tim Holtz stamp his stamps have been used through out the journal as you will see the lady image is Tsunami Rose on Etsy.com











My thanks to Tsunami Rose on Etsy, Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous, Victoria Magazine Somerset Studio,Graphic Fairy  BoHoDay Dreams Face Book group , Graphic Fairy.com and many more.

120 plus pages counting a few extras not all extras ..

music sheets tags and jumbo tags and small tags.

 

Thanks for looking in.

 

Susan

Allywhitecat

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fairies in the Garden Traveler Notebook

English traveler junk journal July 2020